Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome!!

This flash was awesome! Great historical pretext, excellent visuals, altough Sarah looked a little wierd, and sound that I did not know was possible in a flash. Great flash, keep em coming!

P.S. I would write an in-depth review, but it would take forever to describe the all the things this flash does right.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Lol

Lol, I love this vid, and the subway really made me laugh. Anyone that's ever been on a subway in Japan knows thats its almost exaclty like that, only with moer people. No joke. Lol. Great flash.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Cute song, Hilarious, etc.

ZOMFG! This was great. It had that dark sense of humor that Portal has, and the song was cute. Great animation, I loved. Can't wait for more.

In the Rain In the Rain

Awww...

I don't normally like anything to do with Valentine's Day (I'm convinced its a scam...), but this movie was really nice. Short, sweet (very much so), and to the point. I really enjoyed this. Thanks, I'm hoping for a follow up to this moive.

THE MATRIX- simulation THE MATRIX- simulation

Cheap knock-off of Xiao Xiao

This was a VERY cheap knock-off of Xiao Xiao, one of my favorite series. The action was really slow and boring, the graphics were oversimplified to the point of being crap, and it was way to short, which, given the above, really wasn't a bad thing. Please, try to come up with some more original work next time. You seem like an artist with potential.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Wow, this was as close to crap as I can find on NG

This movie sucked. Most of the artists that made it ususally do good work, but not this. Terrible voice acting, sucky graphics, I mean cmon', ya'll can do a lot better than this. I like the movie (the first one), but this almost made me hate it. I REALLY hope the next one is better than this.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Great, excededs expectations

I am a long time fan of the series, mostly based on the fact that you never fail to dissapoint with your submissions, and this submission is no exception. The Savior is cooler than ever, I like the new bad guy (the one with the chaingun), and great sounds and graphics. I'm a little dissapointed that Clown did not make an appearance, or the Protaganist, but these only came after the movie ended. Great work, can't wait for 9.