Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome!!

This flash was awesome! Great historical pretext, excellent visuals, altough Sarah looked a little wierd, and sound that I did not know was possible in a flash. Great flash, keep em coming!

P.S. I would write an in-depth review, but it would take forever to describe the all the things this flash does right.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Lol

Lol, I love this vid, and the subway really made me laugh. Anyone that's ever been on a subway in Japan knows thats its almost exaclty like that, only with moer people. No joke. Lol. Great flash.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Cute song, Hilarious, etc.

ZOMFG! This was great. It had that dark sense of humor that Portal has, and the song was cute. Great animation, I loved. Can't wait for more.

Ownage Burst demo Ownage Burst demo

Wow... almsot perfect...

This game is almsot perfect. Its got great graphics, excellent sound, smooth controls, beautiful animations and explotions, adn enough challenge to keep me entertained. In fact, the only thing wrong with it is that is a demo!!! GAH! Lol. I played the full game though, and its even better. Great game, make more, please!

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

Really??

This would have been a good game, if it weren't for the fact that you took games that were big on Newgrounds and just replaced them with your own sprites. Cmon, really? I don't want to see a game that is just using a popualr media form to hack a game (which I will admit, I want), and not even coming up with something original. That is insulting the people who created the console game, the media, the players, and the creators of the games you ripped off. Come up with your own games, and I'll be a lot friendlier.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Great!

I love this game! And i love this series! I'm not going to such much more. Oh, and TJ, in Thing-Thing 2, you're the experiement from the first game and the boss you kill is Zeus. It just didn't really say that.

[JL] You Had Me At Cello [JL] You Had Me At Cello

Great mix!

This was a cool little song. I really liked the way that dive (I'm going to guess it was a cello) worked with the bass and keyboard. Very cool. But parts of it sounded like generic dance music, especially the thumping beat that's in every dance song ever. Haha, but it was cool. Good job, keep it up.

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Yeah, I'm most definitely going to go back and fix some things. I realize now that this song is very boring, so I'll have to spice it up some. Thanks for the review, I appreciate it.

Royal Pussy (House) demo Royal Pussy (House) demo

Woah...

Trippy. Cool song. Nice bass in the mix, gives it a really nice boom.

[] DeathKllr84 [] [] DeathKllr84 []

Cool

The shit, as always. Lol, is everyone using DigiTech, btw? Just looked, you're usinbg a RP250, DEthkllr84 is using an RP250, I'm getting an RP350... awesome. But yeah, great cover, keep em coming! WE NEED MORE METAL!! \m/

Deathcalypse responds:

Ha thanks man! It is a pretty good modeling guitar processor